To have a
beautiful cemetery and to facilitate mowing and grounds keeping from March 1stthrough October 3rd the following rules must be followed.
1. No stands, baskets, jars, cans, or
free standing containers will be permitted.
2. Flowers may be placed in vase
3. For new graves, flowers may stay for
7 days only.
4. No extra decorations of any type
allowed during Summer mowing season period.
5. All grave markers are to be flat and
have a bronze memorial plate with or without vase.
6. No grave is allowed to have shepherd
hooks during the mowing season to prevent injury to mowers.
7. Small metal temporary markers will be
removed one week after funeral due to mowing risk.
8. Grave markers will be placed on grave
only after payment received.
9. For a complete listing of other Rules
and regulation please see office staff.